- Dust the furniture regularly.
- Wipe the wooden surface with a clean microfiber cloth damped in a wood-friendly cleanser. Immediately wipe the moisture with a dry, soft, and lint-free cloth.
- In case of a spill, blot the stain with a clean, dry cloth in a gentle manner. Please make sure you do not use coarse material or rub the spot briskly.
- Use mats and coasters before keeping any hot or cold items on the wooden surface.
- Ensure that the furniture does not have any exposure to moisture and water.
- Protect the material from direct sunlight and heat to maintain its original quality.
- Keep sharp objects away from your furniture to avoid cuts and scratches.
- Avoid chemical and alcohol contact with the furniture as it might harm the natural finish and durability of the product.
Please note: Do not drag the furniture to relocate it, as this might weaken the joints. Instead, lift the wooden furniture if you want to move it.